High blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol, don't feel anything wrong in body

im 45 yrs having wt 73kg hight 183 cm . I have blood suger 105 in fasting and 153 after brake fast,my bp 140/85, calastrol more then 325.But i dnt feel anything wrong in my body. I am walking very fast upto 4 kmtrs. but dont having high breadth. I am frequently climbing up and down upto 5 / 6 floor without any problem. Please advise, really am I seek?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem descriptions. I suggest you not to worry too much. Every conventional medicine branch says that if a person feels fit enough, then he is fit. Need to investigate arises only when he feels that he has some problem.

In your case, you are feeling fit as a bull and are satisfied enough. The blood sugar, cholesterol and BP are indicative with other physical problems. But we should not ignore them. You took the readings because you were worried about your health somehow. Therefore, because you are worrying, need to take appropriate treatment for these three. Get to a physician and take his advice and prescription.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
good luck.