High blood pressure, taking Losar H, frequency increased. How to proceed?

hello doctor, i am really worried about my mother. she is suffering from high blood pressure . but thats not what i am concerned about.she takes LOSAR-H as her medication. it started about 1-1.5yrs back, her heart pounding out loud, feeling like it would burst out of her. in such a case..she used to take a shav-asan (lie flat on a surface in a relaxing position) to control it..and it worked..all well in 5 mins..and it used to b once in 3 months back happened cuz of anxiety sometimes,sometimes tension ..and sometimes none..she did nothing about it till its frequency increased to once a month. and heaviness in the head started then. she followed d same controlling strategy(shav-asan), out of concern i got her physical checkup done for cholestrol, lipid profile ,Blood pressure,thyroid, blood Sugar a week back. all test results came in just fine.except BP was 150(h)/110(l) . i have no idea to proceed the examination of her problem. who to consult and what tests to opt for. please guide me and help me with the same.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012