High blood pressure, suggested no sodium, no chips, sick, dizzy, no energy. Recommendations?

I just found out I have high blood pressure (180/112) and my doctor put me on a very strict "no sodium" diet. He also told me I cannot have chips, my daily mountain dew, and diet or regular sodas. its my third day on this diet, I feel sicker. I have no energy, I am dizzy, I feel like my balance is out of order, even my ear feels like there is a seashell on it. Can someone help me? I am a white, 40 year old female. I am an avid runner, 5'4" tall and I weigh approx. 120lbs. No one in my family has high blood pressure or heart disease. Please help me
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013