High blood pressure. should I take lisinopril and xanax? Have heart failure

i am a 23 year old white male. weight 290 height 5'6". checked bp/p twice tonight. once on each forearm with automated bp machine, two min apart. The green line on the bp cuff facing up, close to the wrist.results were :R-arm(1) BP132/81 Pulse103.L-arm (2) BP136/88 Pulse 96 . Should I take this lisinopril 10mg tablet and these two 0.5 xanax? I have severe anxiety about dying from heart failure due to my weight and diet and lack of exercise. NO they weren't prescribed, I'm poor and can't afford healthcare; therefore I must self-medicate. I can't even pay for the response to this question. I hope you will post an answer pro bono so that others in the same situation will benefit from yours and your company's knowledge, wisdom and unending charity.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013