High blood pressure, pulse rate, fluttering sensation in heart, numbness in left arm, blurred vision. Causes?

Sure. I have always had lower blood pressure (100/60) and and slow heart rate (55-60) until recently. (My doctor things the raise in blood pressure is due to a neck injury.) Now, my blood pressure ranges between 140/70 - 149/88 and my heart rate is at 72. I often have fluttering in my heart (like the muscle is rolling over), numbness in my left arm, very slight dizziness , difficulty breathing and blurred vision . This especially happens right after I eat lunch (sometimes after dinner).
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013