High blood pressure, hypothyroidism, lupus, sinus tachycardia and Lyme's disease. Symptoms of dizziness, weakness, leg discoloration. Advice?

I have been dx with high blood pressure, high cholesterol , hypothyroid , lupus ,most recent lymes disease. As of April I have been experiencing lightheaded, dizziness arm,leg weakness (feeling like rubber bands then become very heavy and arms and hand turn pale then very dark blue). My whole body becomes pale. This is a daily occupancy that last for hours. I ve been to ENT, found no problem. Also went to cardiologist who has said that there was a small trace of sinus tachycardia . He did not say what to do or to come back for a visit. Can you help me out? Also have raynauds.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012