High blood pressure, hand tingling. Have abdominal hernia. Should I quit smoking?

i took my blood presure it was high i think 159 109 090 at times i feel lite headed some tinkle in my hands i dont think it is numness im 6 .2 weigh 265 i have a aduminal hurnia i work 65 too 75 hrs a week and i have some teenagers that latly have been causing lots of stress when i get upset my chest feels it needs too crack i smoke and do no i need to quit i do not take any vitamins so i would like to no what i should take and do i checked my blood it was 5.4 any advise
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013