High blood pressure, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, palpitations

I am a 65 year old high blood pressure patient controlled with beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, and calcium channel blockers. I have been getting constant palpitations for about 2 months. On my 3 visits to my doctor they had stopped and he declared the heart rate/ pulse OK. I was not palpitating when they did the ECG . ECG came back normal as did a raft of blood tests for thyroid , liver and kidney functions. I am still constantly palpitating however. There is no pain and I swim and gym regularly. I am not getting out of breath . What do I do next?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012