High blood pressure and CMT, bloating, sour burps, indigestion, chest pain. Reason?

My husband has CMT and high blood pressure. For the last two years, he has suffered with bloating, sour burps, indigestion, and a shutdown of his digestive system that landed him in the er. During the last two years, he has been in and out of the hospital with high blood pressure and chest pain, but tests show his heart is fine. We recently discovered that his blood pressure is spiking and going down within minutes, even on medication. This is usually after a severe problem with digestion.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013