High blood pressure, advised blood tests, high serum cholesterol levels. Danger? Advice?

Hi,from last seven to ten days my BP is 150/110, once it reach 170/120, so I consult one available Docter and he advise me to examine KFT, Lipid Profile and RBS and the folloing is the investigation report; Serum Urea-38mg/dl Serum Creatinine-1.2 mg% Blood Sugar(R)-107mg/dl Serum Cholesterol-180.4mg/dl Serum Triglycerides-250mg/dl Serum HDL-52mg/dl SerumLDL-78.4mg/dl SerumVLDL-50mg/dl Is it a critical case at the moment or is it danger in near future ?? So please suggest me what kind of medical care is needed for me, and dos and dont (food and physical related)etc. If possible please suggest me some medicines in Indian context. Thanks With regards veerjeet
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012