High blood pressure. Took Phentermine pill. Had numbness, bit tongue, incontinence. EEG abnormal. Suggestions?

I have high blood pressure and recently made a bad decision an took a phentermine pill one morning. That afternoon, I experienced some numbness on the right side of my body and later woke up in an ambulance. I had bitten my tongue badly and suffered incontinence . My CT scan was normal but my neuro said my EEG was abnormal, put me on Keppra and told me I could not drive for 6 mo. When I asked what an abnormal EEG looked like, I was told that it was just a bunch of squiggly lines that I would not understand. An MRI was ordered and I am scheduled to discuss the results with my neuro on Tuesday. Is this normal protocol? What should I ask my neuro about the EEG and MRI results to better understand my condition? Is it possible that this was a one time occurance, if so how long should I expect to take the meds? Can I ask for a reevaluation of the non- driving time?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013