High blood pressure. Taking Amlopres AT 25, taking one whole tablet makes BP below normal. Side effects of medication?

Dear Doctor, I have been advised to take one tablet of Amlopres AT 25 daily to keep control of my blood pressure . I am taking this medicine daily sometimes half a tablet and sometiimes one tablet. Now it is under control. My pressure is 150/ 95 earlier; after taking this medicine, it is under control. When I take half a tablet, it becomes 130/85. If I continue to take one tablet, it becomes 110/70. What are the side effects of this medicine after the long usage of the same.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013