High blood pressure. Prescribed yohimbe plus, evion daily. Taking Polybian B Complex plus. Too much medication?

Doctor suggest me to take 2 tablets of yohimbe plus and 2 tablet of evion daily, but didn t mention the dosage required like i find tablet of evion 400.. So according to my perception 800 mg of evion and 2 tablets of Yohimbe plus is too much as my Blood Pressure is usually around 150 by 100 Normal days.. So kindly suggest me the dosage i should take.. Although am also taking polybian bComplex plus and evion 400 mg daily from last 3 days but now as he suggest 2 tablets of yohimbe plus and 2 tablet of evion.. Should i take Polybian Bcomplex plus too with it or not????
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012