High blood pressure. Prescribed telday-40 and mepure xl-50. Side effects of long-term use?

Hello,Hope u r fine and happy, I m 36 yrs,my BP is an average 160/90,doctor prescribes me telday-40 and mepure xl 50 1-1 tablet daily basis,to reduce the bp,is there any side effect of such medicine after long time taken it,what is the other option for to lower bp,i had change my diate plan to reduce eat salt,oil,etc... but it doesnt effect on my reading,my cholesteral level is also normal, in limit,Pls guide me hope you will be reply
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012