High blood glucose level. Frequent urination, chest pain when eating sweets, feeling hungry. Do I have diabetes?

Yesterday I bought a diabetes meter and test strips. I haven t made it into a doctor yet. I checked two hours after I ate like it said. I got a 372. For a non diabetic it should have read 140 or below. That night I checked it before bed it said 562. Again it should have said 120 or below. And this morning it should have read 110 or below. It read 334. By the way all my biological family had and has it. I also urinate a lot and go two three times a night. I get hungry a lot too. And my chest hurts when i eat sweets. With these readings do I have diabetes
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013