High blood calcium, high blood pressure, anxiety. Should I be concerned?

I have a question concerning high calcium in my blood with a normal PTH level of 24. In April my Calcium level was 10.4 in August it was 10.5 two weeks later it was 11.2. I am 49 years old. I am diabetic, have high blood pressure which I have both under good control. I also suffer from anxiety problems. April of this year was the first time my calcium has ever been checked. Anyway, I feel so run down and just not very well even thought the dr. gives me a good bill of health. He doesn t seem to be too concerned about my calcium level and basically thinks my aches and pains and not feeling good is in my head due to my anxiety problems. Is this something I should or shouldn t be concerned about. Am I making too big of a deal about it and what can cause the high calcium in my blood?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012