High bilirubin and SGPT levels. Is it from food poisoning and stress? Possibility of liver disease?

hello, goodmorning. im from ph, and i just wanna ask coz my boyfren went to doctor n found out in the test results Bilrobin level is 10 and sgpt level is 1996. please let me know how is this? im so worried coz its too too high. as doctors said where he consulted that possibly just coz of stress n food poisoning . where in fact as i knew if sgpt is high in the blood then there must be some problem in liver or heart. im seeking help badly. my heart is sinking. karren
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013