High anxiety, panic. Tingling hands, face, dry mouth, itchy throat, slight blood in mucus. X-ray clear. Help

Both hands tingle, right side of face too. Comes and goes. Also have constant dry mouth. Some aching in right elbow and back. Have had an itchy scratchy throat with a slight cough for weeks. There was two or three times of streaks of blood in phlegm/mucous but no sign of that for the last 8 days after being on Z pack. Very high anxiety, almost constant feeling that a panic attack is going to occur. Doctor had me get chest x ray and it was clear. What else could cause this? I am scared.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013