High WBC count and acid level. Fluid-like substance collecting under skin in pockets. Using meth. Due to drug use?

There s something wrong with my dad. We don t know what it is and have been to so many doctors. They ve done blood work, skin and muscle biopsies and haven t found much. They have detected that he has a high white blood cell count and a high acid level. When they find out that he used meth, they chalk it up to an infection and toss him some medications and send him on his way. My dad has stuff that collects under his skin and sits in these pockets, sorta. He tried to get them to release and it causes sores that are horrid and take forever to heal. Most of the Dr.s here in Vegas say that it doesn t have anything to do with the meth. My main question is that I know most people that use meth can get boils on their face and stuff. Is it possible that the meth caused boils on the inside of his body and maybe that high acid count is making it so they won t heal?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012