High TSH, persisting mood swings, lethargy, drowsiness post intake of Thyronorm 12.5mg. Dosage increment required?

Hi.. My name is Shaina.. my TSH level is 12 and doctor has prescribed me Thyronorm ( 12.5mcg ). I have been taking above since last 1 month. I dont find much difference in the symptoms..Like lethargic, weight gain is still on, feel sleepy during day time, mood swing . Just wanted your advice as in if the treatment is right ? or should i get dosage increased. How soon we can expect weight loss whn the treatment is on..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012