High TSH levels, no attack, life long medicines not interested. Home remedy, exercise?

My son is 18 yrs . He has high tsh ie 6.5 and he is been treated for epilepsy since last 19 months no attack but 3 mths ago increase showed again last week increase showed Dr. asked me to go for F -Tsh test after 1mth . He says once medicine start life long you have to take . My child is fed up eating epilepsy tab. He was waiting for next 6 mths to be free from epilepsey, kindly request me how to restore the balance, home remedy exercisalovera intake etc I would be obliged God bless you and family. mom
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012