High TSH levels, nausea, burping, heartburn. Negative pregnancy test results despite being pregnant. Cause for concern?

Hello, i Just received news that my tsh levels were high. I was abt 3 wks late and though i was pregnant but got a negative result on all pregnancy tests . i have been suffering from nausea , burping and heartburn in the past three days but im not sure what any of this means. i have had thyroid tests before and they have always been normal. i feel strongly about becoming a mother and would be devistated if i couldnt have children... should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012