High TSH, follicular study showed negative, advised to take medicines for conception on the day of periods. Is natural conception possible?

Hi I am somi, 29 yrs old. I got married on 1st jan 2012. My husband stayed with me for two weeks only and i concieved in the same month. But next month i got miscarriage as i lifted heavy object. Doctors did not went for D&C intead gave me medicine to clear the uterus. The doctors suggested me not to concieve for two months. Now i am with my husband since two months. Two months back i went to the doctor and she found my TSH level is high and she gave me thyroxine 25mcg for one month and later increased to 50mcg. The doctor made an USG for the follicular study on the 12th day -- whose results were no mature follicle found . Now the doctor is suggesting me to come on 1st day (13th jun 2012) of the periods to get the medicine to concieve. Now i wanna know that is it good to take this medicine or wait for the natural procedure. Also does this medicine has any effect if wanna concieve next time-- do i need everytime this medicine to concieve.. PLEASE HELP IN THE CASE. Regards Somi
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012