High TSH, do not have any symptoms, advised thyronorm. Taking telmisartan, amlodipine. Suggestion?

Dear Sir, I am Ravikumar, using telmisartan 40mg with amlodipine in the morning, and atorvastatin 10mg in the night. Yesterday blood report of mine showed T3, T4 levels are within normal but TSH is 21.2 (blood taken at 7am) and second test of TSH performed after 2 days of first one showed 15.6 (blood taken at 12pm). When I contacted endocinologist suggested to start thyronorm tab (75mg). I don t have any symptons related to hypothyroidism . Please kindly suggest me?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012