High SGPT levels, fatty liver. Taking Essentiale forte N. Negative hepatitis test. Cure?

High Good day, I just need an advice, since last month i under go medical exam for travelling abroad. The clinic advice that i got high SGPT 127 and the clinic advice to do some exercise and keep away from fatty. i did it and after a week my SGPT turn down to 114, yesterday i tried to retest again my SGPT count. and i was shock that the result are gettin high. from 114 it turn to 144. and undergo ultra sound and i found out that im a fatty liver . Im negative from HEPA . is their any way to cure this in a week. My doctor already give me Essentiale forte N.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012