High SGPT levels and high heart rate. Shivering of hands. No alcohol addiction. What is causing it?

hi doctor, i use to have cough usually and it use to get healed when i take a dose of NISE and dexona. Rescenty i had a full blood test & found that the SGPT count is 38.76 where the maximum is 40. I didnt had alcohol till now. I had all other readings below the max limit. The heart beat count was 92 per minute. Also I use to have a shivering on my hands when i does something carefully. Are these any symptoms of any disease? Please advise me which type of specialist to meet if i have to or are thre any medicins which can be used ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012