High SGPT levels. Taking UD liv, Dapsone. No history of alcoholism

For Gastroentrologist--I have skin problem since last 3 years. I'm taking medicine under supervision of skin specialist since then. During last few months my SGPT is varying beyond limit upto 148 today. previously, i was taking medicine UD liv 300 BD which I had stopped 5 weeks back. I have no history of taking alcohol etc. on 2/2/13 my SGPT was 88 while taking UD Liv 300 BD. Presently, I'm taking medicine Dapsone-100 mg OD, Tab LCZ - OD, for BP Tab Olmesar-20- OD.
My age: 48 Years
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013