High SGPT levels. On Atkins diet. Caused by high fat, high protein diet, medicines?

My SGPT ( ALT ) is 68 and my bilirubin came out fairly low. I do not drink, never had hepatitis nor mono. I am not a diabetic. I have been on the Atkins diet on and off for several years now. I take alpha lipoic acid supplement, Omega 3-6-9 (one capsule), Biotin and a B-Complex supplement (total of 4 pills everyday). Could my high fat, high protein diet in addition to taking pills everyday have caused my SGPT ALT to be elevated?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013