High SGPT level, have reduced alcohol intake, taking Livolin forte. Advise?

I have tested my liver function test recently and found SGPT level is 47 % which should be not more than 40%. After that I bought from drug store Livolin Forte and presently take one capsule in the morning. Will it help me to reduce my SGPT level to normal. Early I used to take daily alcohol of 150 to 200ml for 5-6 years and presently I take alcohol in weekends on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and within these three days I take 1/4 of 750ml bottle. Please advise me. MY Mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012