High SGPT level. Hepa test and ultrasound normal. Are my antibiotics causing increased liver enzymes?

i am 35 years old and my sgpt is 135,i ve done all hepa test and ultrasound but there s nothing wrong with my organs.i have next labtest next day and i m afraid my level will not drop down coz i did 3x test already.i suspected it was my prescripted medication antibiotic that s affecting my liver enyme rise high.please help me how to lower it fast.i tried all healthy diet and sylimarin but it s not helping.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012