High SGPT level. Gained weight after stopping gym. Any way to lower it to normal range?

hi..i have a SGPT level of 70.0 and my doc consider it high..i don t drink nor smoke , i don t take any drugs like to lower cholesterol for i have a normal level on that test.. i am a gym fanatic but that was 7 months ago. Since i stop doing my regular work out, i gain almost 20 lbs from then.. My doc told me to shape up in a month, go back to the gym again as i used to ..then we will do a lab test there any way i can lower it to normal range ? what food do i need to eat or not to put on my diet? tnx
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012