High SGPT level. Done hernia repair earlier. Is this caused by medication?

Hi Doctor, I have done Lever Function Test this week. Which shown SGTP level count 54 (Normal range given in report - 05-40). Rest SGOT , Bilirubin , Albumin are within parameter specified in report. Just to give some background I have undergone a Hernia repairy surgery one month back and was on pain killers and muscle relaxant medication due to large ceroma deposition in groin region. Please can you advice if this is serious, is it a temporary caused by medications, and how to cure it naturally. Please help. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012