Thanks for posting query.
I also encourage you to follow the below suggestion-
1. Plenty of fluid intakes.
2. Adequate green leafy vegetables and nutritious food containing vitamins and minerals
3. No addiction (like alcohol, smoking
4. Don’t intake of medicine without doctor prescription.
5. Avoid spicy, fatty, oily food and take blunt diet.
6. Can start any hepatoprotective drugs (like liv 52
), a proton pump
inhibitor (like omeprazole
7. be cautious that stool should be clear every day otherwise you have to take laxative at night.
Consult your physician / gastroenterologist as and when possible and discuss about the aforementioned possibilities / tests.
Dr Sourav Ganguly