High SGPT and BUN level,taking anti-hyperlipidaemic drug but getting bad neck ache

my husband who s 30 years old just had a pre-employment medical exam.findings listed high SGPT &BUN levels. he was given an anti-hyperlipidaemic drug as well as 2 types of food supplements: one with fish oil, EPA and DHA,vit.E; the other with milk thistle extract, dandelion root and architoke these meds help? the problem is, the back potion of his neck badly aches after an hour of taking the med.what should he do?do these supplements really help?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011