High SGPT/SGOT, non drinker, non smoker, not taking junk food, ursocol 300 and liv-52 ds, diet?

Hello doctor, My husband is having high sgpt/ sgot . this is 250 and 245 respectively before 3 months. He is non-drinker, non-smoker. He also does not like junk food much. His height is 5ft 7inch and weight is 80 kg. he drinks lots of water. Rite now, he is taking ursocol 300 as a medicine along with liv-52 DS. Could you please tell me what is the reason for this increase. What kind of diet he can take.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012