High SGOT(AST), SGPT(ALT), alcohol addiction, other parameters normal. Conclusion?

hi Doctor. I am a 36 years old male. I just got a lab reading that my SGOT(AST) Serum is 43U/L and SGPT( ALT ) Serum is 76 U/L. is this abnormal and if so what does it indicate?...i am a moderate drinker and consume about 3- to 4 drinks about 2 to 3 times a week. All my other readings seem to be within the parameters. I am mentioning them below for your reference. glucose(random)-100mg/dl, urine sugar-nil, uric acid , serum-3.4mg/dl, cholestrol(total), serum- 165mg/dl, alkaline phosphatase , serum- 120 U/L. do these readings indicate anything? does the higher value of SGOT and SGPT signify anything? Thank you doctor!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012