High SGOT levels. Having nausea, weightloss, no apetite. Suggestions?

My 16 year old daughter has had a GI issue, mainly due to severe stress(cumulative) and a stomach virus . She saw her Dr and he ordered bloodwork. He called today stating that all of her bloodwork is normal except SGOT is 160. Normal is up to 40. She has not eaten much in a week due to nausea , and has lost 5+ pounds although she has no appetite . The Dr does not seem alarmed at this high level because all other liver function tests were normal. This seems frightening to me...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013