High SGOT, SGPT, had donated liver to Hep C patient. Did liver operation cause the high levels for SGOT ?

I just did my blood test. I fasted well over 15 hours before the test was done. My only comsumption was distilled drinking water. My SGOT is 116 (0-40) and SGPT is 62 (0-53). They are both over especially my SGOT. The thing is, I was a liver doner 2 years ago to a Hep C patient. The operation was successful and my liver was all good and fully grown within 3 months (after several ultra-sound checks). I don t drink alcohol or smoke. I ate a lot at 1 point and gain some weight. 1 month ago, my BMI is 28.4. After following a fast five diet for a month, my BMI is now 25.9. I lost 8kgs in 1 month by just eating 1 meal, some fruits and snacks within a same 5 hours period each day. The rest of 19 hours just distilled water. So my blood test was done few days ago. Did my liver operation caused the high levels for SGOT or was it my recent diet plan or was it the food that I was eating the passed few months?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012