High SGOT, LDH and ESR, had baby birth 8 weeks ago. do results show problem with liver ?

SGOT / AST (kinetics ) Normal Range: 5-31 Result: 61.07 LDH (kinetic) 135-214 292.81 ESR (westergreen) 0-20 23 WBC 3.98-10.04 2.5 MONOCYTE 5-12 16.40 i had a cardiac panel test this morning cause i wanna know what s causing my hypertension . Just gave birth 8 wks ago to my second child ( pre-eclampsia ) same with my first child (2007) this are some of by lab test results.. it sound sooooo bad.. does it suggest i have liver problem?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012