High RBC, low MCV, MCH. Diagnosed as hemoltic anaemia. Have heart problem. Explanation?

I have a few questiins. 1 my rbc is high 6.17 what dies this mean? 2 my mcv is low 62.1 what does thus mean? 3. My mch is low 19.9 what does this mean? My palatelet is 300 is this normal? My dr said i have hemoltic anemia ,could you explain that as well? Mind you i am a 28 year old female and only 4 7 at 70 lbs and also have heart issues such as a thickend. Leaflet. A target on the ventriculer of arotic valve, pulmiary hypertebtiin shown in echo,
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013