High PP sugar level, good dietary conrol. What should be done to lower PP level?

Hi Sir, my fathers fasting sugar level are normal (90-110) however PP sugar level are high (170-200), he has a good control over diet , never takes direct sugar intake avoids potato & rice. His diet is good as he eats around 4-5 chapati along with two vowls of daliya in lunch & similarly at dinner. Request you to please advise the right medication & methods to control PP sugar level. Presently he is taking Glimisave M1 half tablet before lunch.....pls advise
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012