High LH on third day of period. On medicines. No improvement. Had pulmonary TB previously. Cause?

Hi. I am a working woman. I have a 28 day cycle. All my tests have been normal except high LH on day 3. Dr. says might be PCOD but no confirmation. Has been on Clomiphene, metformin , folic acid , HCG injection (on day 10 or 11 may be dose unknown), Duphaston (from day 12), progesterone (from day 12) for 3 months, but no result. And my periods changed to 31 day cycle after starting treatment. I had pulmonary TB about 8 years back and did undergo DOTS for 6 months, could that be the culprit?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013