Thanks for writing in.
with raised enzymes (LFT) is a condition which merits prompt treatment and follow up.
If untreated the condition can progress to cirrhosis
The treatment comprises of
1. Weight reduction.
2. Diet should be high protein , moderate carbohydrate
and poor fat diet.
3. Regular exercise for at least 30 minutes.
4. Medications (combination of tricholine citrate and sorbitol for 6 months along with ornithine
compounds for 6 weeks)
5. Repeat ultrasound
after 6 months.
6. Repeat LFT every 4 weeks to ensure fall in the enzyme levels.
7. Abstinence from all alcoholic beverages.
I am sure you will be cured of the fatty liver with the protocol I have suggested.