High HCG levels, pregnant. Chances of ectopic pregnancy? History of miscarriage, ectopic pregnancies and laparotomies

I am 40 years old. I have had 4 pregnancies. First one ending in a live birth at 25 weeks. Second one was a miscarriage at 11 weeks. I then had multiple laporatomies and laporostomies and scar tissue removed. I had one tube removed and the other one did not let dye go through it. Since that test, I have had 2 ectopic. In 2002, I had one in my tube, and in 2010, I had one in my ovary . I just found out that I am pregnant. I am 6 weeks and 3 days. My HCG levels yesterday were 63,000. Is it still possible with my numbers this high that this pregnancy could be ectopic?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012