High GGT and ALT levels. Gall bladder removed due to stones. Celiac marker positive. Suffer from acne

Hi, my wife has high lever enzyme like ALP-144, GGT-100, ASt-52 , ALT 131. She had Gall bladder removed due to stone in year 2010, since then her liver enzyme is high. The surgeon did test to check if any stone left in duct but came negative. Her Hepatits A, B and C test were also negative.
But since then she has very bad acne and her face skin colour is slightly dark.
Her marker for celiac disease was also done and was positive
My concern is her persistant high liver enzyme since then.

Kind regards
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013