High ESR, swelling in feet and joints, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, swollen red patch whith white circle in between. Prescribed prednisone, naproxen. Whats missing in the treatment?

I have been to Doctor after doctor including 3 rheumatologists my ESR is about a 37-48...bounces.....My feet occasionally swell up as well as joints to where I cannot move,bounces from joint to joint...muscles ache for no particular reason like fibromyalgia ...tests are inconclusive...already been checked for RA and almost everything else under the sun. Right now I have about a 4 inch swollen red patch with a white circle in the middle. Prednisone is not helping....where do I go from here, doctors pretty much gave me prednisone 5mg and naproxen 500 mg and told me to wait....FOR WHAT??? I am 36 years old. What am I/they missing???
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer