High ESR level, using hydroxychloroquinone. Will Sulfasalazine reduce pain and decrease ESR?

hi. my father is 51 years old.he has high measure ESR . IN THE FIRST ESR WAS 30 MG/H. BUT AFTER 18MONTH USE FROM MEDICINE HDROXYCHLOROQUINE , HIS MEASURE ESR IS 30 STEEL. FINALLY HE DECIDED TO STOP TREATMENT BECAUSE His disease was not good. RECENTLY HIS MEASURE ESR AND PAIN INCREASED. ESR WAS 60 MG/ H. HE REFAR DOCTOR AND HE PRESCRIBE MEDICINE SULFASALAZINE AND NISOPRED. NOW I WANT TO KNOW THIS MEDICINES CAN DECREASE HIS PAIN AND MEASURE ESR WILL BE DECREASE. DOCTOR SAID HIM THAT HE HAS Articular rheumatism .I SHOULD SAY YOU HYDROXYCHLORIN EFFECTED ON HIS EYE. SO DOCTOR CHANGE HIS MEDICIN. REALLY Articular rheumatism CAUSE HIGH PLEASURE ESR OR IT HAD OTHER REASON.. I GRATE FULL IF YOU ANSWER ME
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012