High CRP and ESr, have PProm. Possibility of safe pregnancy with these high level?

my wifes CRP is 14 and ESr is 10. Is this normal. Why does her CRP level never go down. In Sep 2012 she had a baby @ 6 Months but the baby only survived one day. She had a condition called PProm where her waters leaked from 17 week to 24 Weeks. She recenly done full blood tests to check and the the only abnomral result were CPR (14) and ESR (10)were high. She is stressing out becuase maybe She lost the baby due to these high levels. While she was pregnant these levels were high as well, but they werent going up, so doctors were not concerned. She is scared to become pregnant again just incase the same thing happens again.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012