High Blood sugar. On Glyciphage, Amloz H and Amlodac H. What medication do I take?

Dear Doctor: At present my Blood Sugar ( Fasting ) is 167 & (PP) 180. Since last five months I am taking Glyciphage G1 one tablet each after Lunch & Dinner. Now the Doctor has added & adviced me to take one Tablet of Amloz H or Amlodac H daily. Prior to this for six years, I have been regularly taking one Tablet of Glimriprex-2 before breakfast & one tablet each of Glyciphage SR-500after Lunch & Dinner. I am also taking Amtas At for Blood Pressure . Kindly advice me what should I do & which medicine should I continue? I am type 2 Diabetic.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012