High Blood pressure and hyperthyroid. Fluctuating BP after child birth. Cause and cure?

I am a 29 years old female with a weight of 80kgs and height 5ft 4inches.
During my first pregnancy my bp shot up to 150/100 occassionally going up to 180/120. I had a premature child who is now 1.5yrs old. After that off and on my bp has been in the range of 130/90-140/100.What should I do? I have been experiencing shortness of breath off and on and I am also a hypothyroid patient for 13yrs and my recent tsh level was as high as 10 and my morning bp 130/100
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013